Booking and Cancellation Policy
Surf easy Booking and Cancellation Policy
- We prefer bookings to be made in advance, to ensure we have the best coach available for your lesson.
- Your booking will be confirmed either by email or phone. Advanced payment is preferable.
- We will always work with you to find the best, most convenient time for your surfing lesson.
- As group lessons begin to fill up, we add more coaches so it is essential we know numbers in advance, so we can ensure the best possible student to coach ratios.
- Private lessons can be rescheduled if we are given at least 24 hours notice.
- Last minute emergency rescheduling can occur, however if it is not possible to inform the coach in a reasonable amount of time in advance, then a coaches fee will be incurred.
- Please contact us if you are running late so that arrangements can be made.
- If for any reason your lesson is cancelled by Surf Easy Surf School (usually due to extreme weather) we will contact you immediately to arrange an alternate date and time.
- If you need to cancel due to an extreme emergency situation, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to make other arrangements.