Booking and Cancellation Policy
Surf easy Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Private surf lessons can not be guaranteed unless they are booked and paid for 24 hours prior to the desired time.
- Lesson bookings will be confirmed via email and a calendar invitation will be sent via google calendar .
- We reserve the right to reschedule bookings due to weather conditions or hazards in the water. eg. blue bottle jelly fish
- Requested private booking times are not guaranteed as the time slot may be already booked. We will endeavour to book a time for you as close to the requested time as possible.
- Private lessons can be cancelled and rescheduled by the client with a minimum of 2 hours notice.
- Last minute cancellations (under 30 minutes before booked time) will not be refunded as the instructor starts travel and preparation 30 minutes prior to the lesson and will therefor be paid for the time as per their contract.
- Late arrivals will only be able to run their lesson over time if there is nothing booked after them, this is not guaranteed.
- Late arrivals for group lessons may not be able to participate due to missing the safety introduction at the start of the group lesson.
- Refunds will only be issued for lessons that have been cancelled with sufficient notice, that are unable to be rescheduled due to health or travel issues.
- Lessons cancelled by surf easy due to safety or extenuating circumstances out of our control, that are unable to be rescheduled will always be refunded to the client via the method of payment received.
- Getting tired during the lesson and stopping the lesson early, will not be refunded.