Easter School Holidays Information
Holiday Lesson Information
Commonwealth Games Changes
- Due to events being held on Duringan street and Pacific Parade we have had to move our meeting place to Palm Beach Parklands (Pirate park)
- Google Maps Link to Pirate Park
- Parking will be limited but there is nearby parking available at PBC Highschool, Sarawak Avenue and Throwers Drive.
- To find the best way to get around the gold coast during the games use The Comm Games Journey Planner
- We will have our van parked on the right side carpark as you drive in to the pirate park. All lessons will meet at our van to sign in and we will either paddle to the Alley or walk across to Laceys Lane for the surf lesson, depending on conditions.
- Due to the change in location and parking issues we have decided to only run a few group lessons over the school holidays on the following dates.
- Saturday 31st March
- Sunday 1st April (CLOSED FOR EASTER SUNDAY)
- Tuesday 3rd April
- Saturday 7th April
- Sunday 8th April (Only 2 spots left)
- Wednesday 11th April
- To book in for these group lessons please go to www.surfeasy.com.au/book
- All other dates during the school holidays will be open for private bookings only, this is to minimize the number of people trying to park at the same time over this period especially on event days as many roads in the area will be blocked.
- All lessons will include an extra half hour to allow for the paddle time, this will not cost customers more than advertised prices.
For bookings and enquiries...
Call 0413 333 602 or 1300 TRYSURF
Email [email protected] for more information
www.surfeasy.com.au/book to book your lessons!